I look forward to seeing many of you on Thursday, 16th March at some point between 18:00-22:00, at 6th Eastcote, Oak Grove. We’ll have a number of Training Advisors and others from District and County to assist with:
– Training validation and booking
– Demonstrations/training on using Compass or OSM
– DBS checks (please bring three forms of ID – usually passport, driving licence and a utility bill within the last 3 months, but there are other alternatives, just ask)
– Meet other Leaders
– Order new uniform if you are new or if something has worn out
– Anything else we can answer or help with!
Stephen Plume, DC.